14.6.15

✧*。 Ichinose (Akuma no Riddle) Wig from Uniqso 。*✧

Hi ! Today I'm going to review a wig from Uniqso !



Color ♥ Pink mixed
Lenght ♥ 32cm
Type ♥ 100% heat resistant fibre


I've never watched Akuma no Riddle but this is Ichinose, and it looks right !




The wig I'm reviewing today is the one on the right ! 

The review of the second wig is coming very soon :3



The main wig is separated from the tails


It looks like a big mustache ! :D



It's the first time I see/use tails like this on a wig,
it was a little scary from this point of view.

Both the main wig and the tails are very hairy, like always
with Uniqso ! The color is slightly different from the website
picture though, so be careful with that !





I'm in love with the color and the design of this wig,
the quality is irreproachable, as you can see, it's not too
shiny and doesn't look like fake plastic hair. 

You can also wear it without the tails for a boyish look,
I will upload pictures soon hopefully !

EDIT : I made pictures ! The wig looks perfect like this as
well, I went full boy but I think you can do a lot of different
styles without the tails !






That's it for today ! A video review of the 2 wigs is coming soon !!

EDIT : yay !



If you ever want to purchase anything from Uniqso, you can use my discount code to get 10% off !

Discount code : yumemia

 Also check out their promotions, they always have nice promotions and change regulary.

Thank you for reading ! Have a nice day ♥







3 comments:

  1. That looks really nice! I like that the tails can be detached if you wish. How does the wig look without them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to upload pictures soon :3

      Delete
  2. So cute <3 You look very good with this wig!

    ReplyDelete